Saturday, March 7, 2009

What you may or may not know........

Ok.. I decided I would make one of the lists that my sister is alway making on her blog, and I thought I would do it on things you may, or may not know about me!

  1. My name is .... Cori Ann (Sparks) Cooper
  2. I am the 3rd of 6 children - two older brothers and 3 younger sisters
  3. I was born in Bountiful, Utah and lived there until I was 4 when we moved to American Falls, Idaho (So i consider myself an Idahoan and not a Utard!)
  4. I went to Hillcrest Elementary School, William Thomas Middle School, and American Falls High School - all in American Falls -
  5. I graduated from AFHS in 1989
  6. I was the female athlete of the year in 1989 -
  7. My Senior year I lettered in 4 sports in one year - volleyball, basketball, golf, and track.
  8. I went to Germany for 4 weeks with my German class the summer before my senior year. It was the last year that the Berlin wall was up and there was West Berlin and East Berlin. The next year the wall came down!!
  9. I met my husband in 1991 while we both worked at Pizza Hut in American Falls. He still claims to this day that I was mean to him and yelled at him because he had the dishwater too hot. I totally disagree that this ever occured!!
  10. Buck and I bought our first home in 1993 in American Falls - 740 Teton Ave -
  11. We bought our second home in 1999 and moved to Pocatello - 1005 Camas Lane -
  12. We have 4 children whom we love (most of the time...jk) very much!
  13. Our oldest daughter, Shea, was born 9 weeks premature and was in the NICU for 3 weeks before we got to bring her home.
  14. We now live in Chubbuck and love it here very much.
  15. I LOVE to camp and be outdoors.
  16. I love to watch my kids play and excel at sports.
  17. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!

3 comments:

  1. Huh. A list for your blog. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved learning a little more about you! You are awesome!! Number 9 is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't even LIE!
    You know you yelled at him! :]
    I would have...

    ReplyDelete

sayings Pictures, Images and Photos